Saturday 28 July 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET : NO MORE FEAR
HEBREW 2:15-And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.

Fear makes you intimidated and depressed. Fear can make a man live in bondage instead of blessing. Fear is an hindrance to stepping into open doors. What is that thing you have been so scared to do, there is an assurance of deliverance for you today. Begin to talk to God about them and release your heart to him. You are suppose to be recording victory but the devil is keeping you bound to fear, is about time you say enough is enough. No fear can hold me bound. I am delivered from the bondage of fear, transformed into freedom and I begin to manifest in accordance to the kingdom privileges. You are no longer slaves to fear- you are delivered

PRAYER: I am free from all that held me bound. I walk boldly into a new level of greatness and upliftment. I rest in the power of Jesus to take over and manifest divine purpose in Jesus name,Amen.

TODAY'S TIP: But the person who continues to look into the good law of God will be free. That is, if he obeys it. That person will not forget what he hears. He will do what it says. And so God will bless that person in what he does. James 1:25

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment