Tuesday 31 July 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET : SUPERNATURAL SURPLUS
PHILIPPIANS 4:19-Moreover, God, whom I serve, has an unlimited supply of everything that we need. And as a result, because of your relationship with Christ Jesus, he will completely supply everything that you need.(T4T)
But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.(KJV)

The help from God is beyond mere understanding and whatever comes from him has no limit in supply. How awesome it is to have God as our helper/source not just in some things but in all things. It is a limitless experience /supply of all that we desire and more. Means your emotional, physical, marital,material needs, name it
Shall not just be supplied but in surplus because in the riches of his glory it is a different experience from the usual. It is an heavenly deposition of glorious unbeatable surplus, how do you get over that, not in a month week, year or years. An experience of supernatural surplus riches in glory. According to his riches in glory is set to leave you in awe, divine wonder. You have experienced "mere" for so long now it's time to have "more than enough" plenty, not in one or two but in surplus.

PRAYER: Father I am ready and open to for divine explosion according to riches in glory to be poured into my life. Father I am tired of status quo of same thing, I hunger for the new of divine of more than enough. Father take me beyond the usual into the uncommon. Let me have an experience of all that is given in your glory. My life shall not lack for there is an heavenly bombardment of surplus in all area of my life. For everything I have been denied of I get in compensation of surplus according to his riches in glory. I manifest in plenty in a supernatural level in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP : IN THIS MONTH YOU SHALL HAVE BEYOND MERE SUPPLY BUT YOU SHALL HAVE SUPERNATURAL SURPLUS -BEYOND ONE NEED ALL NEEDS SHALL BE MET. LET YOUR HEART BE OPEN AND RECEPTIVE.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment