Thursday 5 July 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET :CHILDREN OF PROMISE
GALATIANS 4:28-You, my friends, are children like Isaac. Like him, you were born as a result of what God promised.

You are not just given the promise, but you are the promise and your manifestation  according to the will of God is the fulfillment according to the promise. The moment you understand that you are not a problem but a child of promise you begin to live like it,valuing your worth and claiming your kingdom privilege as an heir according to/of the promise. You have to believe in this promise given unto Abraham because you and I are that his seed. Your believe will help you manifest the intended plan of this divine covenant. Enough of heirs living as slave. You are an heir. It is a spiritual birth, the manifestation of the unbreakable covenant. Take a stand and live in this place.

I manifest as heir of the promise of God. I give myself to God's will and supreme power. What Christ has paid for me through the cross I shall not be deprived of it. I refuse to live as slave because I am a child of the kingdom. I cancel the spirit of disappointment and delay. I refuse to walk on foot, I begin to ride on horse and soar as royalty in Jesus name Amen

TODAY'S TIP: YOU ARE NOT SLAVES YOU ARE HEIRS. YOU ARE GOD'S PROMISE TO YOUR PARENTS BELIEVE IT AND LIVE IT!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment