Monday 30 July 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: WHAT CAN FLESH DO?
PSALM 56:4: In God I will praise his word, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me.

Flesh can boast but God owns the final say. Indeed what can flesh do. What can flesh do when God is involved. You can't trust God and fail,indeed you may encounter challenges but you will win. You have the fears because you have not totally involved God in it. The righteous are bold not fearful. Fear is eliminated when Jesus is the main in the equation. Darkness disappears when light steps in. Fear disappears when light steps in. Fear is darkness and manifest when flesh is manifested , trust in the light of God and you not have to live in darkness.

PRAYERS: Lord I trust in your light. I step forward with boldness and confidence by the spirit of God. Every limitation that comes from fear is destroyed in my life. I step into greatness and manifest in the fullness of all that concerns me. I am not bound by the flesh but the spirit of God. I am graced in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP: YOU CAN'T BE A SLAVE TO  FLESH WHEN YOU HAVE SURRENDERED TO THE SPIRIT.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment