Friday 20 July 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: WHO/WHAT DO YOU SEE
HEBREW 2:9-But we do see Jesus! God made him less important than the angels for a short time. And now God has made him the great and powerful king because he died. God is so very kind, that he sent Jesus to die on behalf of all people. 

At every point in your life where things cloud your mind just to distract you from the main goal who and what do you see. We have an high priest and he is Jesus he is the one you should see. When you see Jesus you find peace of mind, you learn from him and the grace to go through the storm is released. According to the text even Jesus became less than the angels but it was for a short time but he rose after he has completed that phase here on earth he became Highly exalted above all. And that is why seeing him in all situation is very important to shape the focus and perspective of your mind and life. If you can see Jesus every other thing will be a walk through. What ever you are going through now is a phase and it will pass and when that process/phase is done the Lord will lift you above your expectations. As you see Jesus seek his face.

Jesus I see you and I believe you. I am rest assured that you have settled it all for me so I am restored and free. Take every piece of me and mold me into a whole new. Father let your original plan for me be made manifest. Lord lift me above my present circumstances in Jesus name Amen!

TODAY'S TIP: WHO AND WHAT YOU SEE HAS A WAY OF SHAPING YOUR PERSPECTIVE. SEE JESUS!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment