Sunday 22 July 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: LIFTED
ZECHARIAH 9:16-And the LORD their God shall save them in that day as the flock of his people: for they shall be as the stones of a crown, lifted up as an ensign upon his land.
Do you know that God always shows up just in time or may be you also need to know that he never even left you because his eyes are always on us . It may seem like he is far but he is nearer than you think and just when you about to press  the last button he shows up. I know the time you are in right now,I don't know the clock ticking and it is looking like it's too late already -God is saying with my hand of great deliverance I will rescue you. You mean so much to God, and he wants you to shine like his creature because he never makes a mistake, you are a mirror image of his glory. You are a jewel in his hands.

Father cause my head to be lifted above shame and difficulty. Let your glory radiate in me and through me. Make my life a wonderful wonder and let all I do bring glory to you in Jesus name Amen

TODAY'S TIP: NO ONE CAN PULL DOWN A MAN GOD LIFTS!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment