Monday 9 July 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: MINISTERS OF GRACE
EPHESIANS 4:29- Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. 

Any word that comes from your mouth can either inspire or depreciate ones moral. How is your word ministering to someone's life today. Every word is a seed and the ministration of hope is what God requires from us. How have you used your word, is it making someone strong or weak,has it restored hope or brought despair. Give place to the Holy Spirit to filter your words and bring words of grace from your mouth. Let God do his best through you to be a blessing to others.

Father make me a minister of grace and peace. Let my words be what everyone I come across needs. Empower me to be a blessing to others. Help me to be broken gracefully and make generational impact. Light up my life to grace others with all you have blessed me with in Jesus name Amen!

TODAY'S TIP: THE BEST WAY TO USE WHAT GOD HAS GIVEN YOU IS TO BLESS/IMPACT OTHERS WITH IT!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment