Tuesday 17 July 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: THE HAND OF GOD
NEHEMIAH 2:7-8:Moreover I said unto the king, If it please the king, let letters be given me to the governors beyond the river, that they may convey me over till I come into Judah; And a letter unto Asaph the keeper of the king's forest, that he may give me timber to make beams for the gates of the palace which appertained to the house, and for the wall of the city, and for the house that I shall enter into. And the king granted me, according to the good hand of my God upon me.

where you have been denied of good things and it seems nothing is moving forward God's hand of mercy can turn things around. You have to realise that God's good hand can turn a nightmare into a glorious dawn. The wall of the city could be seen as an abandoned project but the hand of the Lord intervened and the king responded to the request with he he great delight.
The good hand of the Lord can give to you what you've been denied of. The good hand of the Lord can help you complete those project that has decayed and bring glory out of your shame. God can change the hand of the wicked in your favour.

Why not begin to groan in the spirit and invite God's hand over all that concerns you. I see divine intervention, completion and perfection over all that concerns you in Jesus name Amen!

TODAY'S TIP: NO MOUNTAIN IS UNMOVABLE WITH JESUS IN YOUR LIFE.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment