Thursday 12 July 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET :THE HEART OF FORGIVENESS
EPHESIANS 4:32-Be gentle with one another, sensitive. Forgive one another as quickly and thoroughly as God in Christ forgave you.

How often are you offended and how often do you forgive. Each time, wherever you find yourself  choose what is right. Think of what you would do if Jesus was standing in front of you. Learn to forgive, pep talk yourself to treat others with love and respect, open your heart to love and be loved. Offenses will come but choose to be different. Be compassionate in speech and utterance. God wants to see you love others beyond their fault.

Father teach me how to love and make me my brothers keeper. Father make my heart like yours and help me to detest hate. Let everyone connected to me feel the impact of your grace in my life. Uphold me Lord with a right mind and free spirit in Jesus name,Amen !

TODAY'S TIP: LOVE ISN'T JUST WHAT WE SAY BUT WHAT WE DO. THE ABILITY TO FORGIVE IS LOVE!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment