Monday 1 July 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: HASTY DECISIONS
GENESIS 30:1-3: And when Rachel saw that she bare Jacob no children, Rachel envied her sister; and said unto Jacob, Give me children, or else I die. And Jacob's anger was kindled against Rachel: and he said, Am I in God's stead, who hath withheld from thee the fruit of the womb? And she said, Behold my maid Bilhah, go in unto her; and she shall bear upon my knees, that I may also have children by her.
When you come in face with challenges, you are to halt and lay your petition at the feet of Jesus. Time of pressing challenges, shouldn't be a time to let pressure make you make hasty decisions. Don't be so hasty to see result that you forget the place of God. Your life has a place in God's plan don't go out of it. Wrong timing can ruin a life or destiny. Don't let envy, competitive phase of life, inferiority complex lead you to hasty decisions. You also need to know that your solution is not in man, so stop the blame game . It is only God that can use men to help you, means you have to go to God first and as he leads you in the path he has prepared for you he will raise men to help you. Trusting in man as your first source of help and expectations can cause disappointment and lead to frustration. You can't sell your birth right and still have it. Until you know your place in Christ you will always see things of this world as things to compete for and people of this word as who to compete with. Delay is not denial neither should it stop you from trusting God. Hasty decisions are always without God.

PRAYER :
Father deliver me from any decision that will ruin my destiny. Holy Spirit give me wisdom and courage to handle every issue in my life. By the mercies of God no one shall take my place in life and destiny. I recieve grace to scale through everything I'm faced with. I receive the power of dominion to live above the bondage of fear and low self esteem. Father let my life be a living proof of your wonders in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP: DONT LIVE LIFE AS A COMPETITION BUT AS A PURPOSEFUL LIVING.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment