Friday 12 July 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET : DELIVERANCE FROM SUCIDE AND DEPRESSION
Psalm 116:8-13:For thou hast delivered my soul from death, mine eyes from tears, and my feet from falling. I will walk before the Lord in the land of the living. I believed, therefore have I spoken: I was greatly afflicted: I said in my haste, All men are liars. What shall I render unto the Lord for all his benefits toward me?  I will take the cup of salvation, and call upon the name of the LORD
In the midst of doubt, fear and storm seek God more. Call upon him more than you have ever done. Saying you quit to life isn't the best for your life. You life is more than the battles and contentions you face. God's intention for you is what's getting the devil angry into contending, so are you going to call it quit to this beautiful life that God has designed for you. You are more than that voice speaking the end to you. The hope is not what we see but I'm Jesus.  Your reason to quit on life is not valid compared to the glory that shall be revealed in you. I don't know who needs to hear this, God is intentional about you and all you are going through he see's, this fire will not burn you. You have been equipped for this. No matter what the devil is threatening you with, God can deliver you from them all. There is nothing worst in life when Gods light is the perspective you look at life from. Keep hope alive, don't let the seed of faith in you die. Everything shall become a testimony. All you are trying to handle on your own give it back to God. Your life is a story written on a plain book and the end is gloriously written.

PRAYER
Father please silence every voice of death. Deliver me from the stronghold of depression. My strength shall not fail for my source is God. Light breakforth for me into singing. In the name of Jesus I have power over death and hell. I have God who is greater than the force against me. I believe that God is Orting my needs and settling all the issues of my life. I am escaped as a bird from the snare of death and depression, the snare is broken and I am escaped in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP: WHEN YOU LOOK AT ALL AROUND YOU THERE ARE SO MANY REASONS TO GIVE UP BUT WHEN YOU LOOK UP TO GOD THERE ARE MANY REASONS TO LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment