Tuesday 23 July 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: FLOWING FROM THE SOURCE
JOHN 7:38- He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.

When you believe in Christ you don't only receive grace to be blessed but to be a blessing. Some people do not have the ability to flow because they do not have the power of God in them and the spirit of God is not in communion with their spirit for such a flow. Some people have stopped flowing because they have been disconnected from the source(God). The rivers of living water must be flowing through you to be able to shine the light. You can't give what you don't have. Green plants dont grow on dry ground. You must be flowing in the source to be a light to the world. It is the rivers of living water that makes a person's life green, blossom and flourish. The source of living water is where the life of God flows from, to us. The flow of the living water to you is what gives you the ability and makes your life a channel to flow to others. The flow of the living water starts with accepting Christ, faith and believe. You can only flow in the source

PRAYER
Living water flow through me. Father let my spirit never be cut off from the source. May I always have the ability to bear good fruit. Let the life that is in Christ flow into every area of my life. Father cut me off from anything polluting the water of life in me. Father may I never run out of source. Let the power of life cause a quickening in me. Father let my life never know dry season, let me experience flourishing. Father let my spirit be daily connected to you.

TODAY'S TIP: WHEN YOU SOURCE(GOD)FROM THE SOURCE YOUR LIFE IS REFRESHED AND RENEWED IN CHRIST. A LIFE NOT CONNECTED TO THE SOURCE CAN'T FLOW.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment