Friday 26 July 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: DIVINE POSITIONING
Acts 22:17-18 KJV-And it came to pass, that, when I was come again to Jerusalem, even while I prayed in the temple, I was in a trance; [18] And saw him saying unto me, Make h haste, and get thee quickly out of Jerusalem: for they will not receive thy testimony concerning me.
God has given us dominion over all but it is not all that he has purposed us for. There are people fit for your purpose and assignment. If you stay in the wrong location or mix with the wrong people not fit for your purpose/assignment, you will feel frustrated by the non acceptance. The fact that you were born in a place or that you belong to a particular league and you feel comfortable isn't an assertion that it is your divine place. Indeed God has given men to you but not all men are fit for your journey or assignment. Some people are for a time/season when God is done he leads you to the next. Don't feel bad when certain people don't accept or approve of what you do. Locate your people and place of purpose through God and begin to impact lives. There are places God has designed for your harvest ask God to open your eyes to it

PRAYER
Father help me locate my people and place of purpose. Father disconnect me from the wrong mix. Father help me to locate and harvest my divine place. Anything standing as a limiting factor in my life father let them crumble. Father move me to my better place and establish my purpose in the place of right people. Give me grace to know when to let go and hold on. Father disgrace my disgrace. Father fix me in the right fit of places and people in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP: THE PLACE OF DIVINE POSITIONING MATTERS TO THE FULFILLMENT OF GOD'S PURPOSE IN YOU.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment