Saturday 6 July 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET : THE AURA OF HIS PRESENCE
EXODUS 33:14-17-And he said, My presence shall go with thee, and I will give thee rest. And he said unto him, If thy presence go not with me , carry us not up hence. For wherein shall it be known here that I and thy people have found grace in thy sight? is it not in that thou goest with us? so shall we be separated, I and thy people, from all the people that are upon the face of the earth. And the Lord said unto Moses, I will do this thing also that thou hast spoken: for thou hast found grace in my sight, and I know thee by name.
When the presence of the Lord is with you you are distinguished from the crowd. Fortify yourself of the I can do it on my own mindset,leaving God out of the equation. Moses understood the power and efficacy of God's presence. How much God's presence can make  a man, so he said don't let me go where your presence is not. It is the presence of God that preserves you and present you before great people. Don't be in an haste, stay with God until you are convinced of his presence with you. Always hunger force his presence. Let his presence guide you, allow your life to be embraced by his presence.

PRAYER
Father draw me close to you, do not let me fall on the lone path. Lead me by your presence Lord. Establish my feet in righteousness and truth. Father help me to yield and stay committed to hearing your voice speak expressly to me. Father be thou my strong refuge where I may continually resort. Father establish your truth in my heart that I may see from the light of your will. Father embrace me in your presence in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP: TROUBLED WATERS BECOME STILL WHEN GOD'S PRESENCE IS WITH YOU. GOD'S PRESENCE IS THE AROMA YOUR LIFE NEEDS !

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment