Sunday 7 July 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: UNBELIEF AND WRONG PERSPECTIVE
PSALM 106:24- Yea, they despised the pleasant land, they believed not his word:

Unbelief can make you see good as bad. Be open to the change God is bringing your way. Step forward as he leads you. It is not about what you love or who you are used to, there is better in where God is taking you to. Destiny fulfilment is not about comfortability but obedience to God. Until you learn to let go you may be limited to just what you have. See things not from your satisfaction angle but from God's point of view. God is calling you and bringing you into a new season. It's a launching  season for you. Don't let what you are going through divert your focus and stray you from the right path. Wrong decision can stir angry thoughts that can provoke God. Submit and obey  to God and don't stop believing.

PRAYERS
Father open my eyes to see through the eyes of faith. Father let my eyes see good things and let my ears hear good news. Father let the seed of of unbelief be uprooted from my heart. Father let faith rise in me unto fruitful works. Father take away the spirit of murmuring and complaining from me. Set me on fire for you to walk in the light of your will in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP: UNBELIEVE GIVES FALSE PERSPECTIVE.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment