Wednesday 10 July 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: HUMILITY IS KEY
PSALM 113:5-7:Who is like unto the LORD our God, who dwelleth on high, Who humbleth himself to behold the things that are in heaven, and in the earth!He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth the needy out of the dunghill;

The humility of God is the reason why we have a lifting. It is humility that made a God so mighty look upon us with mercy and give his only son, and the love of Jesus was displayed with so much humility. There is no love without humility and vice versa. Humility is key. It is great humilty to see people beyond their present state. To look at them and know that a good thing can still come from them. It is humilty to stretch forth your hands to help someone. Humility brings about your lifting and others. Until you look beyond a persons state and love them genuinely and go further to help them rise,only then is love practically displayed in humility. Same practical love in humility is making God look at someone with mercy right now and he is saying your time of divine shift has come.

PRAYER
Father gracefully break me and remold me till I become all that you want me to be. Father let a new life spring forth in me. Father release upon me the spirit of humility and fear of God. Father let me become a light of hope to others through the life I live. Father lift me in my low estate and be thou my help. Father remove the seed of pride in me. Father break rules and protocol that will cause my lifting in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP: THERE IS NO PRACTICAL LOVE WITHOUT FIRST BEING HUMBLE. LOVING SOMEONE FOR WHO THEY ARE(irrespective of class, position, behaviour, race,tribe,differences..) IS FIRST HUMILITY BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE !

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment