Saturday 27 July 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: LET YOUR FAITH RISE
Deuteronomy 1:31-33 -And in the wilderness, where thou hast seen how that the LORD thy God bare thee, as a man doth bear his son, in all the way that ye went, until ye came into this place. Yet in this thing ye did not believe the Lord your God, Who went in the way before you, to search you out a place to pitch your tents in, in fire by night, to shew you by what way ye should go, and in a cloud by day.
Most times people feel that the worst times or seasons of their lives are without  God, but I tell you God is with you in every season of your life. Now the fact that things aren't going as planned doesn't mean that God's purpose about you have been aborted. Don't loose sight of what God has said concerning you. That wilderness is leading you to your promise land. Dont doubt God because you've not seen what he told you. It's not your power that makes you able. It's not your strength that brings you those things you enjoy. It is God who has gone ahead of you. Trust God to bring you and bring to pass all he has prepared for you and prepared you for. The situation might not look it but trust that God will be enthroned. God has delivered you from worst situations,won't he do it now.

PRAYER
Father I arise in faith knowing that you are God. I let my heart trust you more for I will not be put to shame. I am standing on your promise and dependent on your faithfulness. I trust that your plan for me Lord is perfect. I decree that I shall not look back to sitting in the seat of the scornful. Help me Lord to surmount my fear with faith and my worries with prayers. I arise from the pit of pity into Faith and I take authority over in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP: GOD IS PREPARING WHAT YOU ARE PANICKING ABOUT. LET YOUR FAITH RISE.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment