Wednesday 24 July 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: GOD'S TIMING
John 7:30 KJV- Then they sought to take him: but no man laid hands on him, because his hour was not yet come.

Nothing can happen to a man except God approves of it. It is good to recognise God's timing because it is essential in a man's life especially someone with purpose. It gives you hope for what will be and stir your faith and build your confidence for the future. You can't know God's timing without knowing and recognising God's supremacy in your life. The timing of God's agenda in the divine calender determines the manifestations in seasons of your life. Don't force things that God won't allow, follow God and he will lead you by his timing. Your ways may look right but if it is against God's timing it will backfire. Don't move with speed without God's lead. You can only understand God's timing by his lead and your obedience to his word. You are at peace when you know you are on God's track.

PRAYER
Father may I not run out of your time zone. Father keep me on track. Father disconnect me from every confused path. Father help me understand the manifestations of different seasons in my life. Father open my eyes to what you want for my life. Father give me grace to be patient on your timing in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP: UNDERSTANDING TIMES AND SEASON TENDS TO PRODUCTIVITY. YOU CAN'T HAVE WHAT GOD GIVES BY YOUR TIMING BUT BY HIS.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment