Tuesday 30 July 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET : HELPERS IN A STRANGE LAND 
Joshua 2:3-4 : And the king of Jericho sent unto Rahab, saying, Bring forth the men that are come to thee, which are entered into thine house: for they be come to search out all the country. And the woman took the two men, and hid them, and said thus, There came men unto me, but I wist not whence they were.

The fear of a new beginning different from where you are familiar with and from those you know have made some people remain in a spot. But do you know that God can send you help in a strange land. The place where God is sending you to, may not be a familiar place with you but it is known to God. God is about to raise a Joseph in a strange land but the fear of the unknown has kept such person small, but you have to trust God as you take that bold step. God has gone to make provision for help. Even in a strange land/place help must locate you.

PRAYER
Father deliver me from every limitation of the mind. Father break the wall of fear of the unknown in my life and help me to see possibilities in all things. Father help me to find help in places and with people I barely know. Father distinguish me by your hand of help. Father may I not be dependent on self but on grace. Father give me eyes that see possibilities, let my ear be open to good news and my mouth be filled with testimonies in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP: GOD IS AWARE OF THE PRESENT, THE PAST AND THE FUTURE. YOUR LIFE IS AN OPEN BOOK BEFORE HIM, YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE AFRAID WHAT TOMMOROW BRINGS JUST ENTRUST IT IN HIS HANDS.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment