Monday 8 July 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET : THE ELEVATION PHASE
Exodus 34:24-For I will cast out the nations before thee, and enlarge thy borders: neither shall any man desire thy land, when thou shalt go up to appear before the Lord thy God thrice in the year.

Sometimes when God wants to add things to your life he takes things that are neccesary in your life. Not everything or everyone is necessary for your next phase. A friend today can become an opposition tomorrow. The things God is taking from you, the people he is removing from your life it is all for your good. Stop complaining and let them go. An enlargement is about to take place, God is not accepting baggages in the next level. Things that will restrict your enlargement will not stay. Don't be scared of certain people you use to be close to start staying away from you, he(God) I'd mindful of you and doesn't want anyone to share in his glory. Things are going to be different from what they use to be. It's a new season of elevation.

PRAYER
Father help me to trust you completely with my life. Father whatever will not help me grow in life Father take it away. Father please enlarge my capacity for what you have prepared for me. The spirit of limitations and forces sponsoring limitation in my life father pull them down. Father let my life attract the right people and things and reject the wrong ones. Jesus way maker open the right door unto me in Jesus name Amen

TODAY'S TIP: DON'T FORCE IN, WHAT GOD IS TAKING OUT OF YOUR LIFE.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment