Wednesday 3 July 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: THE SOURCE OF STRENGTH
PSALM 84:5-6:Blessed is the man whose strength is in thee; in whose heart are the ways of them. Who passing through the valley of Baca make it a well; the rain also filleth the pools.

No situation is capable of overwhelming you when God is your strength. You are able to determine what you want in a situation by directing focus on God. It takes faith ! It was Shedrach, Meshiac and Abedneigos faith that made the burning fire become a walk through without them being burnt, because they knew their God and depended on him. Your total dependence on God can help you withstand any storm and bring beauty streams out of it. Where you are might not be where you desire, but don't forget God's promise to you, keep living in line with that vision. Even the situation God will and can turn in your favour. Life is more of faith than fate. Faith tells you that God has given you choices and the best choice is to live in line of his will but fate says accept anything so far you live. Don't just give up on the race, thrive !

PRAYER
Father you are my strength in my weakest phase of my life. Deliver me from all my fears. I am not not fainting, my strength is being renewed.Today everything around me is turning around for good and I'm making head way. Streams are springing forth on dry ground for me. I am in my new season. God is paving new paths for me in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP: IT'S A BLESSING TO BE EMPOWERED BY GOD, MORESO TO TRUST THAT HE WILL SEE YOU THROUGH EVERY PHASE OF YOUR LIFE.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment