Wednesday 17 July 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: BREAKING TRADITIONAL BONDAGE
MARK 7:2,7-9:And when they saw some of his disciples eat bread with defiled, that is to say, with unwashen, hands, they found fault.Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for f doctrines the commandments of men. For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men, as the washing of pots g and cups: and many other such like things ye do.
The tradition of men is not the commandment of God. People still practice tradition and call it doctrine. God is not stereotyped. He didn't die for a certain people. He can break rules if that's what the situation requires to let the world see his glory. Stop finding fault in people's vision, and fellowship with God because it doesn't tally with the norm. Don't let tradition take God's place in your life. Be open to the move of the spirit, it may not go as you want or know but it sure goes with what God wants. Don't mistake tradition for obedience to God. Break the wall of traditional barriers, norm, routine. Some people are under traditional stronghold that has helped the root of generational curses to stay. It is time to break it and break free. Question what you don't understand and stop living in generational bondage all in the name of tradition. Love people beyond their state, culture and religion. Look out for God's approval in creating kingdom partnership/relationship. Stop carrying on things against God's approval.

PRAYER
Father every bondage I have lived in, all in the name of tradition father deliver me from it. Father deliver me from every bondage I was made to serve. Evil dedication on my behalf working against my liberation I decree that I am delivered by the blood of Jesus. Father I break the flow of traditional bondage carried over from generations. Father deliver me from every form of limitation. Anything that has hindered me from experiencing your wonders in new dimensions Lord let your light of deliverance shine through. The blood of Jesus flows through me and flush every evil heritage in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP: WHEN YOU ARE ONLY RESTRICTED TO WHAT YOU SEE AND KNOW YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO EXPERIENCE THE DEPTH OF THE WONDERS OF HIS GLORY. BE OPEN TO THE WONDERS OF GOD FOR THERE IS NO END TO HIS DEPTH!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment