Wednesday 24 July 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: PLUNGING INTO THE SUPERNATURAL
PSALM 144:13,15- That our garners may be full, affording all manner of store: that our sheep may bring forth thousands and ten thousands in our streets:Happy is that people, that is in such a case: yea , happy is that people, whose God is the Lord .

You are not limited to the things you can have or afford when God is your source. When you are partnering with the kingdom, heaven becomes your bank and nothing is unaffordable. To have access to the things you need you must partner with the eternal resource . You have grace for multiple result when you are in the source. There are things that naturally are beyond your reach, in fact your connection (physically) can't afford it but when you are relying on heavens bank, resources are not limited, protocols are not hindrances. Never see yourself too small to reach certain heights or attain certain things. All is possible with God and to him that believes.

PRAYER
Father I shall not be stranded. Father terminate every desert spirit manifesting itself me. I decree that limitations are broken by the power of God. By the mercies of God i enter into an overflow. Anything frustrating my effort and breakthrough let the fire of God terminate them. Father bring me into a new season of overflow. Today I enter into a divine covenant giving my life as a living sacrifice and I declare that my life shall never lack good thing. I have overflow and I lend to nations in Jesus name Amen

TODAY'S TIP: WHEN YOU
TRUST GOD BEYOND WHAT THE PHYSICAL EYES CAN SEE, YOU WILL HAVE BEYOND WHAT THE PHYSICAL HANDS CAN REACH. PLUNGE INTO THE SUPERNATURAL.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment