Sunday 14 July 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET : GODLY CIRCLE
PSALM 119:74-They that fear thee will be glad when they see me; because I have hoped in thy word.

The evidence of knowing those who really love God is when they are not questioning your fellowship and communion with God. When they don't feel condemned nor intimidated by how much you have allowed the zeal of the father to consume you. But rather they encourage your spiritual growth and all round growth. Any criticism about your commitment and love for God is a sign that such person hasn't been broken and also need your prayers but shouldn't be allowed to negatively influence your love for God. For someone who has decided to truly follow God this can help you choose those you allow into circle and let have a say in your life. Not all who says Christ is a Christian and not all who says they are Christians committed to this course. People who truly love God, will love you for loving God. Associate with those who encourage you to good work. Prayerfully choose your circle, it goes a long way to influencing your growth.

PRAYER
Father detach me from destiny destroyers. Father equip me for greater works. Father open my eyes to locate my destiny helpers and connector who will encourage my spiritual and physical growth. Father I shall not loose sight of the greater calling. Father surround me with the right people and set my feet in the right place at the right time. Lord my hope is in thee, I shall continually rejoice.

TODAY'S TIP: YOUR GROWTH LEVEL IS AS LITTLE OR MUCH AS THOSE YOU ASSOCIATE WITH. YOUR CIRCLE MATTERS TO YOUR GROWTH.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment