Monday 8 July 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET:INGREDIENTS FOR FRUITFUL WORK
Exodus 31:1-5 -And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, See, I have called by name Bezaleel the son of Uri, the son of Hur, of the tribe of Judah: And I have filled him with the spirit of God, in wisdom, and in understanding, and in knowledge, and in all manner of workmanship,  To devise cunning works, to work in gold, and in silver, and in brass.

You don't only need opportunities but the wisdom to work that makes you stand out. Working without wisdom can lead to lack of/no productivity. God had to fill Bazeleel with wisdom to design and do cunning works. Little can be more when wisdom is applied. Without God's wisdom, knowledge and understanding, a man can tend to profitless hard work no matter how hard such person works. You need this ingredient to produce result and make progress. It is this ingredient that make people operate beyond their age and technical know how. Solomon asked God for wisdom to rule and he became the richest king. You can be more if you ask and let God put this ingredient in you.

PRAYER
Father give me wisdom for my daily life. Father help me to operate in wisdom beyond my years. Father give me the light of understanding to apply this wisdom. Father give me wisdom to be fruitful in my works so I can produce great result. I receive grace not to follow the crowd but to operate in divine order and ordinance in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP: OPPORTUNITIES BACKED UP WITH WISDOM AND IT'S APPLICATION(UNDERSTANDING) WILL CAUSE YOU TO PRODUCE GREAT RESULT.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment