Thursday 4 July 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: THANKS IS GOOD
Psalm 92:1-3: It is a good thing to give thanks unto the LORD, and to sing praises unto thy name, O most High: To shew forth thy lovingkindness in the morning, and thy faithfulness every night, Upon an instrument of ten strings, and upon the psaltery; b upon the harp with a solemn  sound.
The best food you can give God is gratitude, for his lovingkindness and faithfulness. It is a connection with God that brings answer without even making a request. Good begat good, to attract good you have to do/pursue that which is good. Gratitude/thanksgiving is a good habit that every child of God must possess. If God's lovingkindness woke you up, his faithfulness can see you through, then praising him is the best thing cos he is worthy and due of it.

PRAYER
Father my heart rise to you in praise and gratitude. Everyday of my life I shew forth praise and raise the banner of praise to him. Thank you Lord for those times that I am not worthy but you choose me and called me your own. I am grateful for how you wrap me in your arms when I felt I was lost. Thank you for being my joy and the center of my life. Lord you are my strength and my portion forever. Father thank you for being my peace in the midst of the storm. I'm forever grateful to you Lord my strength and deliverer.

TODAY'S TIP : GRATITUDE IS AN ATTITUDE THAT PROVOKES GOD'S PRESENCE AND ATTRACT THE RIGHT PEOPLE TO YOU.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment