Friday 19 July 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET : BECAUSE THEY SAW !
JOHN 6:2- And a great multitude followed him, because they saw his miracles which he did on them that were diseased.

Many have been questioned about the kind of life they are living, because their lives don't tell so much about God and his wonders as much as they profess Faith. Your life and the things that happen in it can either be an attraction or distraction. When your life becomes evidently a show room of God's wonders  and your lifestyle Christlike, you will not be questioned about your Faith rather it will be about affirming of the truth they see and they will say- I want to serve your God and others will be influenced positively by your life. People believe the testimony they see cos thats what stirs their heart. As much as you are saying it people need to see it, God is still in the business of making your life a show room of his wonders if you let him do the work in you and through you.

PRAYER
Father give me the grace for good works so that others will glorify you . Father let my life be a channel of blessing and an influence of change. Father give me an unquenchable zeal for true service. Father take away the buts making people question my Faith in Christ Jesus. Father let the fruit of the spirit manifest swiftly in me. Father in my daily life let Jesus be seen in me. Father equip me with spiritual understanding and deep revelational knowledge that I may live in the fulfillment of your will in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP: THE TESTIMONY OF YOUR LIFE IN CHRIST IS BELIEVABLY CONVINCING WHEN YOUR LIFE EVIDENTLY DEPICTS IT.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment