Monday 22 July 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: BEYOND THE LABOUR
JOHN 6:27-Labour not for the meat which perisheth, but for that meat which endureth unto everlasting life, which the Son of man shall give unto you: for him hath God the Father sealed.

Alot of people have sold their souls for daily bread. Destinies have been truncated and exchanged because of what to eat. The purpose is beyond what you have but who you are and the lives you impact. The best place to lay up those treasures is in heaven. Focus more on the eternal things. Please God, serve God, believe God and let his light lead you. Let God teach you wisdom work, not hard labour. Walking with God as he aligns you with purpose. Look beyond your daily bread, don't sell your soul because of it.

PRAYER
Father may I not sell my soul because of daily bread but be satisfied with what you give. Father channel the focus of my heart to be stayed on you. Father unite my heart to your will. Father nullify every pollution that wants to infiltrate the work of my hands. Father be thou my habitation where I may continually resort. Father let everything I do speak your praise and grace. May I never wallow in self. Father prosper all that I do by your mercy and let me be daily reminded that purpose is heaven at last in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP: WHEN YOU STAND BETWEEN CHOICES ALWAYS GO WITH WHAT IS ETERNAL

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment