Sunday 21 July 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: BREAD OF LIFE
JOHN 6:33-35: For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world.  Then said they unto him, Lord, evermore give us this bread. And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.

There is no life without the bread of life. The source of sustainance is God and until you have the bread of life you can't have life. Alot of people are drained, feeling tired and frustrated because they try to live life by their own means. They try to make it by their power. Let me introduce you to the bread of life. Until you know him, your life will not make meaning. The bread of life is  Jesus until you have his life in you you aren't yet living. The life of Christ is the life you need. It is the life of Christ that makes you alive. To have the bread of life you just believe in Jesus and let him into your life. The bread of life is the guarantee for everlasting life.

PRAYER
Bread of life feed me with life. Father let my life make meaning. Father let me feed from the source divine so I can see from the perspective of God. Father let the bread of life renew me from inside out. My life shall not be void of the ressurection life. I believe therefore I recieve the life of Christ. I enter into the place of divine rest and peace in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP:THE LIFE THAT BRINGS SATISFACTION IS THAT WHICH GOD GIVES- THE BREAD OF LIFE !

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment