Monday 29 July 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: MOVING WITH THE MIND OF GOD
Deuteronomy 1:28-30- Whither shall we go up? our brethren have discouraged our heart, saying, The people is greater and taller than we; the cities are great and walled up to heaven; and moreover we have seen the sons of the Anakims there.  Then I said unto you, Dread not, neither be afraid of them. The LORD your God which goeth before you, he shall fight for you, according to all that he did for you in Egypt before your eyes;

The spirit of fear is a tool that the devil has planted in the heart of so many to paralyse visions, dreams and destiny. Don't let anyone discourage you from where God is taking you. Trust God's word more than you trust any one. Your dreams and visions are not too big. God placed them in your heart so that makes them valid. No mountain is too great when God is the one carrying you and leading you on. Everything is possible when God is in it. Nothing is much greater that God's word to you. It is possible so far God is concerned. Everything you pursuing is valid under God's ordinance. God doesn't just give instructions or release promises, he goes as far as going ahead to settle the bills and clear the way. Dread not, trust God.

PRAYER
Father let nothing scare me out of your purpose and promise. Father disentangle me from people that sow the seed of unbelieve in me. Father surround me with the right people where my purpose shall be establish. Today I go up higher and press forward taking over all that God has released to me. I trust that everything that God said to me is valid and I take possession of them in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP: WHEN GOD TELLS YOU WHAT WILL BE, TRUST THAT ANY OTHER VOICE AFTER IS TO LIMIT AND NEGATE GOD'S WORD. DON'T BE SHAKEN, TRUST GOD!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment