Monday 1 July 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET:DIVINE HELP
PSALM 20:1-2:The a LORD hear thee in the day of trouble; the name of the God of Jacob defend b thee; Send thee help from the sanctuary, and strengthen thee out of Zion;
How big a problem is doesn't define or limit God. It may look like things didn't work as planned in the past month, and you seem to be in pressure as it is the seventh month, because not much as been achieved. Relax, rest in God, trust him more divine help is locating you. All that has been lost, broken and standing as impossible you are receiving divine help for every one of it. No one can help you if God doesn't. No one can help you like God can. Your help is in the name of the Lord. Worry less, divine help is locating you this month. Mountains are giving way. God is sending the right people to you. God is giving you men that will aid your speed and elevation. The season to be helped of the Lord is here. I just want to say well done and congratulations. Your sure help of mercy is here.

PRAYER
In the name of Jesus I am marvelously helped by God. I move in the light of God's glory. Father let the spirit of poverty expire in my Life. I experience the overhwelming mercies of God. I am not helpless nor hopeless for God is my help . I am sustained by mercy. I enjoy the season of divine help and lifting in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP: TO TRUST IN GOD IS TO BE HELPED BY HIM.
WELCOME TO THE MONTH OF DIVINE HELP.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment