Monday 1 November 2021

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: BE STILL

BIBLE FOCUS: Psalm 46:10 KJV
[10] Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.


PRAYER- FATHER THANK YOU FOR ALWAYS BEEING BY MY SIDE. LORD PLEASE DISPRP THE SPIROT OF FEAR AND FRUSTRATION. FATHER INCREASE MY FAITH. FATHER THROUGH ALL SEASON I AM FULLY ASSURED THAT YOU ARE WITH ME . FATHER STAND BY ME AND LET ME NEVER BE PUT TO SHAME. I AN CONFIDENT THAT MY PRATERS ARE ANSWERED AND MY RESULT COMES WITH SPEED. I AM STILL COS I KNOW GOD HAS TALEN CONTROL OF ALL MY WORRIES. J DECLARE THAT MY ANSWER HAS COME IN JESUS NAME ,AMEN!

WORD-There is a lot of panic as to what hasn’t been done, or needs to be done as the year is coming to an end with so much happening around. But God is saying be still. In the midst of it all He shall be glorified. You can’t trust God and fear and the same time . There is a joy coming out of that story. Stop panicking about the things God has settled. It’s the limit of the mind to think that God has forgotten you. As a child of God you must understand that God will never let no situation. When God says I will be exalted , that is an assurance saying no situation can overwhelm you with God by your side .

TODAY’S TIP: NOTHING IS BIGGER THAN GOD, HE WILL BE EXALTED OVER THE SITUATIONS OF YOUR LIFE.

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment