Friday 12 November 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that I receive the gift of angels 
I am positioned for extraordinary manifestation 
By grace through faith in Christ I exceed all limits 
God meets me at the very point of my need 
All my needs are supply according to the riches of heaven

I do not pursue after the world but after God daily
My heart is built on the word 
My Life declares God’s praise daily 
I receive blessings that is beyond numbers 
I am the head stone of the corner 
The crown of honour is upon my head 

Jesus is the center of my life 
I am victorious in Christ Jesus
I am living in my  true essence 
I receive God’s love in my heart 
I give the best of me as God has given me 
I stand in the power of Christ 
In Jesus name I have declared, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment