Friday 19 November 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that the fountain of joy flows through me
I receive the fruit of patience 
My faith will not go weary in the test of time
My steps shall be marked with grace and not disgrace 

I declare that all it is working for my good according to the perfect will of God 
My trial becomes a testimony 
I experience mercy overflow and favour without limit
I have excellent spirit to make wise decision and take bold step
God has smiled on me with Grace and favour 
I am predestined for a godly life 

I declare that empties shall not waste my labour 
I am in the agenda of God , I will not be misplaced in destiny 
I align with the perfect plan of God for me 
I shall not fail in the day of battle 
My strength is renewed and I mount high to victory 
In Jesus name , Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment