Wednesday 17 November 2021

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: THE WORD OUR GUIDE

BIBLE FOCUS- Psalm 119:104 KJV
[104] Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way.


PRAYER- FATHER LET YOUR WORD LEAD AND GUIDE ME DAILY. I WILL NOT FALL INTO THE TRAP OF THE ENEMY . FATHER LET YOUR WORD BECOME THE LIGHT THROUGH WHICH I SEE. FATHER HELP ME TO UNDERSTAND WHAT YIUR WORD IS SAYING TI ME PER TIME. FATHER GIVE ME UNDERSTANDING THROUGH YOUR WORD IN JESUS NAME,AMEN 

WORD: Without the word you will fall for the devils trap through the precept of I have understanding and I hate every false way. It is word that gives us directions and helps us to know our left from right . It is the word that teaches us life precepts we will lost without the word. Some mysteries will never be clear to you till you align yourself to the word. Every principle you need to live your best life is in the word.

TODAY’S TIP: THE WORD IS THE WAY!

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment