Tuesday 30 November 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S  DECLARATION 

I declare that I have the God of Jacob for my help

I am resident where Christ is seated 

I have what he wants for me and I am bestowed what he has for me 

I move in the frequency of the spirit and the order  of heaven

I am experiencing profitability increase 

 

I am experiencing the limitless possibilities of God 

My mind is transformed by the power of God day by day 

Grace and more grace is my advantage in Christ Jesus 

My life is centered in Christ 

I overflow in grace I will not run into disgrace 

 

This day delivers to me my eleventh hour miracles 

I am raised as a city upon a hill

I am strengthen through Christ , therefore I can do all things 

All my mess is turned to a miracle

I am a fruitful tree 

As a cedar of Lebanon I flourish 

In Jesus name I have declared, Amen 

No comments:

Post a Comment