Thursday 11 November 2021

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- THE SHEPHERD AND THE SHEEP 

BIBLE FOCUS- John 10:2-3,9 KJV
[2] But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep. [3] To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out. [9] I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.


PRAYER - FATHER I CHOOSE TO FOLLOW YOU EVERYDAY OF MY LIFE. FATHER I’M DEPENDENT ON YOU AND YOUR WORD. I TAKE STEPS OF FAITH AS GOD LEADS ME TO. I WILL NOT BE TRAPPED BY THE WORLD. I SUBMIT MYSELF TO GOD AND I’M LED BY HIM. HOLY SPIRIT I ASK THAT YOU LEEP HELPING AND DIRECTING ME IN ALL AREAS OF MY LIFE IN JESUS NAME,AMEN 


WORD- The shepherd is the door way and the sheep goes through the shepherd. As sheep we are led by God who is our shepherd. Jesus who didn’t come of His own self but of the father. So our alliance is to the Father through Jesus Christ our Lord. To walk through doors and open paths you need to go through Jesus . Jesus is the way, truth and life, no man comes to the father except through him. What path are you on, is it aligned with the shepherd . It is time to go through the door way. A sheep knows the voice of the shepherd 


TODAY’S TIP- THE BEST WAY TO BE LED BY THE SHEPHERD IS IN HUMILITY AND SURRENDER.

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment