Monday 29 November 2021

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: TRUST GOD 

BIBLE FOCUS- Psalm 46:10-11 KJV
[10] Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth. [11] The Lord of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah.


PRAYER- FATHER I TRUST YOU COMPLETELY. I AM NOT SHAKEN BY THE WORLD.  I LEAN ON JESUS DAILY. THE WORD OF GOD IS MY LIGHT AND MY SALVATION. I AM STILL IN ALL SITUATIONS AND J TRUST GOD AND HIS WORD. GOD IS WITH ME EVERY STEP OF THE WAY. I WILL NOT FALL NEITHER WILL I BE DISCOMFORTED. THE LORD GIVES ME DOUBLE FOR MY TROUBLES IN JESUS NAME,AMEN 

WORD: God is not moved by physical strength or standard but rather by our faith and complete trust in God . They that know their God shall be strong and do exploit . It is God that enables a man . God delights in that those that trust in Him and wait for him. Leaving God away from your life or bussiness can take away from God’s covering . It is one with God that is a majority not one by His or herself or with the world. You must understand that the greatest strength a man can display according to kingdom principle is to tally depend on God 

TODAY’S TIP: PEACE IS A REFLECTION OF YOUR FAITH IN GOD.

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment