Monday 29 November 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that today, God has released unto me angels of help 

I receive help that exceed human efforts and delay

I receive the divine promise by  the mercies of a God 

The grace of God has stepped in for me 

 

I declare that I will not fall into the wrong hands 

The Lord place me in the midst of great counsellors 

I am rolling in abundance of grace and mercy 

God has set His love upon me 

My rain of new season and due season has come 

 

I receive double for my trouble

I end this year with bountiful testimonies 

God’s goodness is the crowning of my year

I receive the rain of blessings and increase 

God is more than enough for me 

I have more than enough in God 

In Jesus name I have declared, Amen 


No comments:

Post a Comment