Tuesday 16 November 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I bless God the father of our Lord Jesus Christ who has given me his riches in glory through Christ 
I declare that I will go with the wrong pursuit 
I stay firm in the word of faith 
I receive light by the word of God 
God is doing in me and through me His good pleasure 

I declare that my new season of plentiful has come
I am flooded with the best of God 
I celebrate my new season with joy 
I give my burdens to God and I leave it there 

I receive  the grace for obedience to unlock doors of blessings 
I encounter newness on all side 
I receive beauty for ashes 
In the place of shame , I recieve honor 
I will not be disgraced neither will I be put to shame 
My season of rising has come 
In Jesus name I have declared, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment