Wednesday 10 November 2021

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: LIVE WORTHY

BIBLE FOCUS- John 9:5 KJV
[5] As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.


PRAYER- FATHER HELP ME TO LIVE A WORTHY LIFE. FATHER HELP MY LIFE COUNT FOR SOMETHING THAT GLORIFIES YOU EACH. I REFUSE TO LIVE JUST ANYHOW. FATHER I TRUST YOU AS YOU LEAD ME THROUGH THE SEASON OF MY LIFE. I LIVE LIKE A GOD ON EARTH. MY LIFE IS INTENTIONAL AND GOD GLORIFYING. I LIVE FOR THE WORD NOT OF THE WORLD IN JESUS NAME, AMEN 

WORD- Make your living count for something. As long as you are in this world. What are you living for? You must live for something and just anything but something that impacts a generation and beyond. Let others find a path because you broke that veil and stood for something. Become an impact , an inspiration. Let your light so shine that is how peoples lives will be blessed. If your light is not shining, you are not touching lives. Through his life we see light. The light we shine is a reflection of who Christ is. The light you shine is the stand you have taken with God.

TODAY’S TIP- THE LIGHT YOU SHINE IS YOUR DISTINGUISHING WONDER

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment