Friday 19 November 2021

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: BUILD ON THE ROCK 

BIBLE FOCUS- Psalm 127:1 KJV
[1] Except the Lord build the house, they labour in vain that build it: except the Lord keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain.


PRAYER- FATHER YOU ARE MY ROCK AND FOUNDATION THE ONE I WILL ALWAYS TRUST. I PLACE MY LIFE IN YOUR CARE AND WLM THAG CONCERNS ME BELONGS TO YOU. FATHER DO WHAT YOU ALONE CAM DO FOR ME, IN ME AND THROUGH ME. I WILL NOG LOOSE MY STAND IN GOD. I TAKE MY FIRM STAND. HOLY GHOST GUIDE ME IN ALL MY WAYS. I STAND ON THE ROCK JESUS MY FEET WILL NOG FAIL NOR STUMBLE. I LET THE LORD LEAD ME AND GUIDE MY PATH. EVERYTHING THAT I AM AND WILL BE, BELONGS TO GOD JN JESUS NAME,AMEN!

WORD- If you desire something that will last and stand the test of of time, then make God your foundation. Except the Lord doesn’t , it can’t be a foundation. Except him and Him only don’t exempt him. God is the reward of every labour . With Him no labour goes in vain. Nothing works except God works it out. Don’t do anything except God makes it happen and don’t exempt him from anything. 

TODAY’S WORD: WITH GOD , YOU CAN NOT FAIL!

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment