Wednesday 24 November 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that the Lord is my fountain and fortress the one in whom I trust 

I am enveloped in the mercies of God 

I move beyond my weakness 

Grace and abundant grace is my everyday experience 

 

I am  living in the ability and possibilities of Jesus 

The Lord is my guide and safety

All that is within and around me speaks the name of Jesus 

The Lord is my strength and salvation 

I speak the fullness of God over my life 

I live in plenty and I’m satisfied 

 

I have the spirit of boldness and not fear 

The grace of God is sufficient for me 

What Christ is , is who I am 

Blessings are flowing like a river 

I daily drink from the living water and draw from the well of salvation 

In Jesus name I have declared, Amen 


No comments:

Post a Comment