Thursday 25 November 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that I trust in the Lord with all my heart
My life is savoured by grace and faith in Christ Jesus 
I trample upon strongholds and I do the impossible 

I will not sleep nor slumber, my spirit man receive life and is awaken 
I have the HolyGhost in me 
I live the spirit life and I walk the faith walk 
The Lord is my righteousness 
I will not wonder as a dry land , I drink from the living water 

I trust in the word of God and I stand on His promise everyday of my life 
Because the word of God does not fail,  God’s promises over me will not fail
I am a fulfillments of divine prophecy here on earth
I walk in alignment and purpose 
I receive all that God wants for me 
In Jesus name I have declared, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment