Tuesday 9 November 2021

PRAYER NUGGET

TODAY’S  DECLARATION 
I declare that the Lord is my rock and fortress 
My hiding place is in God 
I find my safe aboard in God 
I am dependent on God as my firm foundation 
I am rooted and secured in the father

I declare that I’m experiencing multiple blessings 
Favour that knows no end is my portion 
Everything is aligning with God’s predestined plan for me 
I rise above  every pit set against me 
God has given me blessings in abundance 

I am rolling in the abundance of grace 
I speak God’s word that is of good and not of evil to existence in my life 
I have double portion of blessing 
I will never be stranded in life 
God has provided unto me abundant riches in glory 
I am born of God , I overcome
In Jesus name I have declared, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment