Wednesday 24 November 2021

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: EXPERIENCE GOD

BIBLE FOCUS- Psalm 106:5 KJV
[5] That I may see the good of thy chosen, that I may rejoice in the gladness of thy nation, that I may glory with thine inheritance.


PRAYER- FATHER I STAY CONNECTED TO YOU AS THE SIURCE OF MY LIFE. LORD I STAY COMMITTED TO YOUR WILL. I LIVE STEADFASTLY IN OBEDIENCE TO YOU. I TAKE MY STAND OF FAITH IN CHTIST JESUS . I DRINK FROM
THE SOURCE (Jesus). I LEAN ON JESUS AS MY ROCK. I EXPERIENCE GOD DAILY.  I KNOW YOU MORE LORD AS I PANT AFTER YOU. MY LEAVES WILL NOT  WITHER. EXPERIENCE THE GOOD OF THE CHOSEN IN JESUS NAME, AMEN 

WORD: A royal priesthood a holy nation a Perculiar people. We are heritage of the divine. We have access to the privilege of heaven. As long as we are connected to the God, we drink from his source and have the inheritance of sons. Never let the devil intimidate you don’t loose sight of where you are from or who you are. Take hold of the promises of a God and His unfailing word.

TODAY’S TIP- TO ENJOY DIVINE EXPERIENCE, YOU HAVE TO DRINK FROM THE SOURCE(JESUS) DAILY.

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment