Monday 15 November 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that I rejoice in the HolyGhost 
I have been brought into a deeper fellowship with God 
I walk with God with a renewed mind 
My heart is renewed in Christ and by the word daily
I will abide with God everyday of my life 

I declare that I will not be a back stander in life 
I move forward and I stay ahead 
The glory of God is revealed  in me
The grace of God makes me outstanding 
I am grace filled and grateful 
My life is a daily expression of  God’s grace 

I am blessed beyond limits 
I wear the garment of favour
The fragrance of God’s goodness oozes over me 
My request are turned to undeniable testimonies 
I walk in the beautiful life that God has designed for me
I will not miss my prepared table
In Jesus name I have declared, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment