Monday 15 November 2021

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- THE MAN THAT FEARETH THE LORD

BIBLE FOCUS: Psalm 119:1-2 KJV
[1] Blessed are the undefiled in the way, who walk in the law of the Lord. [2] Blessed are they that keep his testimonies, and that seek him with the whole heart.


PRAYER- FATHER I TRUST YOU THROUGH MY SITUATION. I WILL NOT LET MY FAITH BE SHAKEN IN THE MIDST OF SITUATION. MY HEART WILL OBEY GOD’S WPRD DAILY. . I FOLLOW GOD  THROUGH AND THROUGH IN ALL SITUATION. I RELEASE MY HEART TO GOD IN OBEDIENCE TO GOD. LORD I WILL SEEK YOU DAILY WITH MY WHOLE HEART IN JESUS NAME, AMEN 

WORD: You know a man that fear God is a a man who is obedient to the will of the Father. A man who fears is one who will sow in righteousness and reap in mercy . A man that fear God will love the Lord with all his heart and love their neighbors . A man that fear God hunger and pant after God. Tell me why he won’t be blessed ! Because every step you take according to the will of God unlock every doors 

TODAY’S TIP- THERE IS BLESSEDNESS IN OBEDIENCE!

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment