Tuesday 23 November 2021

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET:  IT IS SETTLED 

BIBLE FOCUS- Psalm 119:89 KJV
[89] For ever, O Lord, thy word is settled in heaven.


PRAYER- FATHER THANK YOU FOR YOUR WORD SETTLED IN MY LIFE . I CHOOSE THE WILL OF GOD OVER MY LIFE. I STAND ON THE UNFAILING PROMISES OF GOD. I DECLARE THAT GOD’S WORD JA TRUE AND SURE IN MY LIFE. I STAND ON THE PROMISES PF GOD. I TRUST IN THE WORD OF GOD. I PROCLAIM THAT THE WORD OF GOD IS TRUE AND TRUE IN MY LIFE. FATHER SETTLE YOUR WORD IN MY LIFE AND BRING YOUR WORD TO PASS IN JESUS NAME , AMEN

WORD- When you speak God’s word speak it without doubt in your heart because it is without doubt you recieve God’s best. It has been settled in heaven. So when you say the Lord is with me as a mighty terrible one , know that it isn’t just happening, it has been settled . Whatever you are going through know that at the mention of the name of Jesus, it has been settled in heaven.

TODAY’S TIP- WHEN YOU TRUST GOD FOR EVERYTHING AND IN EVERYTHING, IT IS SETTLED.

EFECOLABS 


No comments:

Post a Comment