Thursday 18 November 2021

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: IN THE HANDS OF GOD

BIBLE FOCUS- Psalm 131:1 KJV
[1] Lord, my heart is not haughty, nor mine eyes lofty: neither do I exercise myself in great matters, or in things too high for me.


PRAYER - I SUBMIT MY ALL TO GOD. FATHER I LEAVE MY BATTLES TO GOD. FATHER STAND IN AND FIGHT FOR ME IN EVERY AREA OF MY LIFE. FATHER I LEAVE MYSELF IN YOUR HANDS . TAKE THE WILL AND THE CENTER STAGE OF MY LIFE. I REFUSE TO BE WEARY AND WORRIED. FATHER GIVE ME PEACE IN EVERY AREA PF MY LIFE IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!

WORD- By strength shall not man prevail submit everything to God. Stop trying to fight battles yourself. Whatever you place in the hands of God there is sure victory. it takes humility to learn and lean. On God no one better to handle issues for you like God can. Stop striving in your own strength and ability and submit every details of your life to God. There are things that that are only left for God to handle . It is pride to think you can handle your life yourself 

TODAY’S WORD: YOU CAN’T PRAY AMD WORRY. TRUST IT ALL IN THE HANDS OF GOD .

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment